Pilar Zamora Acevedo
PhD in financial law from Universidad Sergio Arboleda. Cum Laude in the Master's Degree in Law. Specialist in Financial and Commercial Law from Universidad del Rosario. Specialist in Administrative Law from the University of Salamanca-Spain, Master in International Contracts with the Government of the People's Republic of China and Lawyer at the Universidad Sergio Arboleda.
Professor in Financial Institutions and State Contracting, Commercial Law (corporations and contracts) and Public Finance at Universidad Manuela Beltrán.
Entrepreneur and passionate about science and technology with social impact. Founder and Executive Director of the Colombian Space Agency of private initiative, and current Vice President of the International Federation of the Astronautic-IAF- for developing and emerging countries.
06 December 2022 | 13:50 | SHARED GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE RATHER THAN INDIVIDUAL SOVEREIGNTIES
- How do we control the mega-constellation space race?
- How can we build a shared space infrastructure?
- Is there a common understanding of the scale and scope of the risks space faces from uncontrolled constellations?
- What can we learn from global telco - are we building a backbone or a web?
- Will there be an international regulatory body for space data?