Chief Executive and Board Member
Lynette is the Chief Executive and board member of the Singapore Space and Technology Limited (SSTL). With 20 years of management and business development experience, Lynette identifies new opportunities and develops effective ways for government, companies, and individuals to partake in the growing space industry. She is managing Partner of Project Cyclotron, an exclusive programme with the Singapore government that assists early stage, deep tech, space start-ups.
She is the founder of Space Faculty, a space education training provider for all ages, especially from emerging countries and lower income family. She is also a founding member of Women In Aerospace.
Her work experience includes a management position in the M&A division in a global pharmaceutical company. She was awarded the Asia Pacific President Award and the GSK Spirit award. She worked in the Singapore government service as centre director in the Asia Pacific team and was actively involved a variety of industry sectors including the automotive, mining, digital media and pharmaceutical.
Lynette received her Master of Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of Stanford.
- Advisor to UK space start up, Myelin-S
- Industry advisory board member of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Asia
- Advisory committee member of the Bukit Timah Primary School
- Committee member of SG75, our Singapore competition
Awards and Achievements
2022 – Inspiring Asian Business Leader, awarded by the Economic Times
2020 – Admitted as a Karman Fellow, an international award given to individuals whose achievements in space are outstanding
2020 - Recognition on the inaugural Singapore 100 Women in Tech List for individuals who have impressed and inspired and created an impact at the international levels. Lynette was also acknowledged as a Trailblazer in her field on the list.
2018 - Lynette is active in promoting Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics interest amongst youths and women. For her efforts and accomplishments, she was recognized by a Singapore leading female magazine for her “Outstanding Contributions to the Science & Technology Industry” and the Lancome Visionary Award in the same year.
Lynette is featured in multiple leadings news and publications including
Singapore: The Peak, Straits Times, Lianhezaoabo, Her World, Channel News Asia, Channel 8 News
United States & International: Fortune, CNBC, Economic Times, South China Morning Post, Hong Kong International Business Channel.
05 December 2022 | 14:30 | SPACE SUSTAINABILITY VERSUS SUSTAINABILITY OF SPACE
- Building the dialogue for a new space accord
- How do we balance the economic viability of the space economy with the maintenance of the space environment?
- Is regulation effective or even possible and space access technology and cost barriers are erased?
- In the longer term, is a sustainable space environment the only route to prevent space from becoming too expensive again?
- Will there be a ’CFC moment’ in space which will trigger a moratorium on space debris?