Hermann Ludwig Moeller
Passionate ESA manager with strategic vision. Leading roles in the creation of EU Copernicus and in the preparation of EU Secure Connectivity. Influencer, successful in complex multi-stakeholder policy environments at EU level, in public-private partnerships with industry, with national delegations and agencies. Driving growth in commercially-driven space programmes in telecommunications and space applications for transport, energy, environment and security. Experienced delegate to ESA Ministerial Councils. Operating with high level of leadership. Former NASA Douglas Marsh Fellow, Internet Society Member and European Patent Officer. German, multilingual with working experience in Germany, Italy, the USA, The Netherlands and France.
06 December 2022 | 13:50 | SHARED GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE RATHER THAN INDIVIDUAL SOVEREIGNTIES
- How do we control the mega-constellation space race?
- How can we build a shared space infrastructure?
- Is there a common understanding of the scale and scope of the risks space faces from uncontrolled constellations?
- What can we learn from global telco - are we building a backbone or a web?
- Will there be an international regulatory body for space data?